35 Evocative stories from America's leading writers of Erotica--smart, sexy, and fun for the perfect brief encounter! This new anthology from noted erotica writer Carol Queen, former Playboy columnist, is at once frisky and adventuresome yet introspect and intimate
- pleasingly brief tales from some of the best writers of erotica today
- most of the stories feature heterosexual sex
- also a good mix of fantasy situations, including lesbian encounters and ménages à trois.
- guaranteed to jumpstart your libido, whether you share them with your lover or keep them your sly little secret
- 'Dear Marla,' a man's moving tribute to his lover's unusual eroticism
- Bad Kitty,' a costumed feline fantasy
- 'The Suit,' a story in which a woman becomes increasingly aroused watching as her husband is fitted for a new suit.
- Contributions from
- Cecilia Tan
- David Henry Sperry
- Sage Vivant
- 2003 Paperback, 141 pages
erotica, bdsm, book