E. L. James’ Fifty Shades trilogy has fascinated and seduced millions of readers. In bedrooms, in book clubs, and in the media, people can’t stop talking about it!In Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey, 50 writers—from romance and erotica authors, to real-world BDSM practitioners, to adult entertainment industry professionals—continue the conversation.
- Fifty Shades as Erotic Fiction Erotic romance writer Sylvia Day speaks to the new opportunities the Fifty Shades trilogy has opened up for writers (and readers!) of erotica
- Fifty Shades as Sexual Empowerment Romance novelist Heather Graham praises the way the books encourage women to celebrate their own sexual shades of grey
- Fifty Shades as Fanfiction Editor Tish Beaty relates the process behind turning Twilight fanfic Master of the Universe into Fifty Shades of Grey
- Legally binding? Matrimonial lawyer Sherri Donovan examines the legalities of Christian’s contract
- Super Dom? Master R of BDSM training chateau La Domaine Esemar evaluates Christian Grey’s skill as a Dominant (and offers some professional advice)
- Contributors: Heather Graham, Sylvia Day, Andrew Shaffer, M.J. Rose, Sinnamon Love, Judith Regan, Stacy Agdern, Laura Antoniou, Jennifer Armintrout, Tish Beaty, Mala Bhattacharjee, Rachel Kramer Bussel, M. Christian, Suzan Colón, Joy Daniels, Sherri Donovan, Angela Edwards, Melissa Febos, Lucy Felthouse, Ryan Field, Selina Fire, Megan Frampton, Sarah Frantz, Louise Fury, Lois Gresh, Catherine Hiller, Marci Hirsch, Dr. Hilda Hutcherson, Debra Hyde, Anne Jamison, D.L. King, Dr. Logan Levkoff, Arielle Loren, Sassafras Lowry, Rachel Kenley, Pamela Madsen, ChrisMarks and Lia Leto, Midori, Master R, Dr. Katherine Ramsland, Tiffany Reisz, Katharine Sands, Jennifer Sanzo, Rakesh Satyal, Marc Shapiro, Lyss Stern, Cecilia Tan, Hope Tarr, Susan Wright, Editor X
Whether you loved Fifty Shades of Grey, or just want to know why everyone else does, Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey is the book for you.
psychology, sociology, relationships, bdsm, power exchange, fantasy, fetish, legal