The Avana Protective Face Mask in the ComPel® fabric can act as the first level of defense for front line medical workers or those practicing social distancing during the coronavirus crisis. With its innovative contoured design, the Avana Protective Face Mask adapts to the topography of your face---giving you complete protection and full coverage of critically exposed areas such as your nose and mouth and fits perfectly across lateral sides of your cheeks while wrapping under your chin. Constructed with non-wicking fabrics, this mask is helpful in preventing droplets from the wearers’ mouth from entering the air
- Protective face mask for filtering airborne contaminants
- Constructed with ComPel® patented microporous barrier that helps repel liquids, but allow breathability
- ComPel® fabric meets AAMI PB70:2003 standard for liquid barrier performance used in class II PPE
- Polypropylene interlining offers additional moisture & bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE) to 99.5%
- 100% cotton lining with outside ID & personalization points
- Contoured fit with adjustable ear loops, flexible wire nose piece for a tight seal
- 100% reusable; can be machine-washed in warm water, low dry
- Proudly made in Atlanta, GA The Avana Protective Face Mask is equipped with an internal 3-stage filtering system.
- The first filtration barrier uses ComPel® a synthetic patented microfilament calendared fabric that repels liquids and is also breathable. It meets AAMI PB70:2003; a standard for liquid barrier performance used in level-two healthcare PPE.
- The second filtration barrier of medical-grade polypropylene is completely breathable and provides moisture & bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) to 99.5% in accordance with ASTM F2101-07 for medical face masks.
- The third barrier is 100% cotton that functions as a soft-liner medium that helps to reduce pressure points and skin irritation during long-term wear.
- The Avana Protective Face Mask features adjustable elastic ear loops, a flexible wire nose piece for a tight anti-fog seal of eyewear, and external ID points for personalization.
- The sophisticated construction makes these face masks breathable, washable, reusable, and protective; its use of lightweight fabrics makes it perfect for long-term wear.
- Washing InstructionsMachine-wash or hand-wash in warm water.
- CoverComPel® patented micro-porous barrierLiner100% cotton liner
- Note: Avana Masks are not certified as N95 masks and are not intended to replace the N95. Fabric color may vary slightly based on availability. Avana Protective Masks are excluded from sitewide discounts and are non-returnable except for a defect in workmanship
- Small: 1 3/8D x 5 1/2W x 4H |
- Regular: 2D x 8W x 5 1/2