Are you shy or self-conscious when it comes to sex? Do you want to learn how to enhance the pleasure you derive from sex? The revised and expanded edition of Becoming Orgasmic provides a program designed to help anyone overcome the myriad obstacles to complete sexual satisfaction. Whether married or single, young or old, the program presented in these pages will help you feel comfortable with yourself and your ideas about sex and enable you to grow as a person.
- Learn to evaluate your sexual history and put it in perspective
- Explore your body through touch
- Understand the effects of pregnancy, menstruation, and menopause on sexual desire and response
- Be comfortable with your body and yourself as a woman
- Share self-discovery with your partner
- Find techniques to try if something turns you off
- Overcome the fear of orgasm
- Learn how to bring yourself to orgasm
- Practice safe sex in today's world--precautionary measures, social expectations, personal values, and choosing a partner in the age of AIDS A personal and sensitively written book that is also informative, Becoming Orgasmic is designed to make you feel good about your sexuality and yourself.
- Focused on cisgender women, but information that is valuable to anyone who has (or whose partner has) a vagina
- Annotated, Bibliography
- 1992 Paperback, 288 pages
sexuality, sexualt technique, education, how to, orgasm, anatomy, masturbation, book