In this collection edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and Alison Tyler, the possibilities are endless! Caught Looking offers scintillating fantasies by top writers in the genre. These stories — from Stan Kent’s celebration of voyeurism “My Finest Hour,” to Saskia Walker’s sexy peep-show “Room with a View” — take the reader inside a world where people get to show off, watch, and feel the vicarious thrill of sex times two, their erotic power multiplied by the eyes of another.
- Watching a lover undress from the safety of a window or a hidden hole in the wall
- Peeking at the neighbors through a crack in the blinds, when they think nobody’s looking.
- Going to the local strip club to glimpse a beautiful dancer, or to an orgy where a world of sexual scenarios suddenly appears.
- Secretly watching others as they expose themselves, or reversing the equation by taking center stage to entertain them
- And other chapters of some of life’s naughtiest delights, proving that the eye is as much a pathway to pleasure as any part of the body.
- For the dedicated voyeur, exhibitionist, or anyone who can’t resist peeping when they know they shouldn’t
- 2006 Paperback 224 pages
erotica, erotic fiction voyeur, exhibitionist, bdsm, taboo, book