The common conception of gender is turned on its head in these eight sensual stories by longtime Circlet author Raven Kaldera.
From the ancient Roman Empire to the virtual-reality-filled future to fantasy worlds filled with fae creatures, these stories follow people (and other beings) who are transgender, intersex, androgynous, or otherwise beyond the gender binary in their exciting and often kinky erotic adventures.
In these stories,
- a woman becomes the lover of a deity who comes to her through the bodies of people who are more than simply men or women
- a would-be superhero with a less-than-useful mutation seduces an androgynous shapeshifter with ambiguous loyalties
- a woman inherits some strange artifacts from a witchy great-aunt and, with them, a startling and transformational family legacy
- combining love, worship, power, and gratification, these encounters are surprising and challenging--and, of course, always sexy.
- 0.26" H x 8.5" L x 5.51" W (0.32 lbs) 108 pages
erotica, fantasy, fiction, sexuality