Violet Blue is known for erotica anthologies depicting joyful, unabashed sex that is dished up without qualifiers or apologies.
- Written by both veteran and new voices
- Featuring women on top, bottom, and everyplace in between
- From sweet to scintillating to downright raw
- Describes just about every conceivable sexual scenario
- Elizabeth Colvin's "Daddy's Boy" stars a demanding domme and her bend-over boyfriend
- Debra Hyde's "Accidental Exhibitionist" explores the thoughts of corseted slavegirl Cara as she models her new fetish gear and services her master in public.
- Teresa Lamai's "Idyll" finds poetry and passion in a scorching three-way set in Croatia.
- Carolina John's "The 9:30 to Edinburgh" shows just how accommodating a British train compartment can be to a group of sexually charged strangers.
women, erotica, femme, fiction, anthology, pansexual, book