Author, speaker and activist Feminista Jones has created a romantic novel that explores the intricacies and occasional upheavals of mantaining a committed relationship that includes BDSM dynamics.
- Nicole and David are two 30-something, professional, Black Americans chasing their dreams and accomplishing their goals while investing in a romantic future together. On the surface, they appear to be just like any other couple—they travel, work hard, and spend quality time with family and friends.
- Behind their masks, David and Nicole live an erotic, intense dynamic based on the complements of domination and submission and the peaks of pain and pleasure known as “The Life”. They have their boundaries, they play by the rules, and they seek to ascend to the highest level of connection a couple can achieve by indulging in their deepest fantasies and exploring the darkest corners of their minds.
- Life for the couple is not without obstacles, however. What happens when a force from the past threatens to destroy everything David and Nicole have built together?
- Can their devotion to each other withstand the trials they are forced to endure?
- Push The Button explores a side of the BDSM Lifestyle that often goes ignored—the “normalcy”. Like any other couple, these two have their ups and downs, and they must decide if their love is enough to keep them together. Follow Nicole and David as they love each other, struggle together, and grow in their powerful connection.
- 2014 Paperback, 118 pages
bdsm, erotica, book,