Power dynamic relationships - meaning deliberately negotiated unequal relationships - are often misunderstood by mental health professionals as inevitably abusive. but here is some contest.
- anthology of essays by kink-aware therapists
- explodes the abuse myth
- gives solid, practical advice for effectively counseling couples in these alternative relationships
- edited by a psychiatrist and a professional educator on power dynamic relationships
- a cultural-competency reference for any mental health professional
- paperback, 2014, 120 pages
lifestyle, power exchange, submissive, master, book