In the largest study ever undertaken on sexual fantasy, world-renowned psychotherapist and researcher Brett Kahr reveals the astonishing truths behind secrecy, shame, and taboo in this groundbreaking book Who's Been Sleeping in Your Head?
- based on surveys of 23,000 men and women from eighteen to ninety years of age
- a diverse account of what our fantasies tell us about ourselves,
- defies conventional wisdom about sexuality today.
- provides anatomy of secret desire
- features narrative accounts of sexual fantasies and the authors insightful interpretations
- unmasks the myths and challenges the guilt and ignorance surrounding sexual fantasy
- 2009 Papberback, 493 pages
sexual fantasy, humiliation, book