Bad boys and the men who love them are the subject of this uninhibited set of stories, Wild Boys. Richard Labonté unleashes fierce fiction depicting lives lived in defiance of the rules. These independent wild-at-heart boys fascinate the men who tame them and we also have tales of the man whose heart, and body, those wild boys tame.
- a one-night stand turns into committed romance
- a Daddy subdues a recalcitrant son
- a relationship-shy guy is brought to the altar
- a wild boi seduces the fellow who fears him
- a bully is called to account
- a teacher teaches a cocky student a lesson
- cocky frat boys, stealthy pickpockets, sexy hustlers and "straight" guys taking a walk on the wild side.
- in "The Outlaw Paulie Creed," a marshal finds himself in bed with the man he pursues.
- in "Right Red," an experienced bottom fists his top for the first time
- in "Spit Shined" a shoe shine turns into rough sex.
- Wild Boys is is a rowdy read filled with street kids, rockers, hustlers, jocks, porn stars, smartasses, gang members – young men living life on the wild side get their comeuppance.. They look like trouble and we like it! There are plenty of sexy stories to tickle anyone's fancy.
gay, erotica, fiction, anthology, book, LGBTQIA